Saturday, May 27, 2006

Successful Surgery!

Dear Family & Friends,

Shannon had her surgery on Wednesday and both the general surgeon and plastic surgeon gave her the thumbs up in terms of a successful procedure! To be safe, they are running a final pathology on her tissue (both breasts), but they didn't see anything "suspicious" and expect all to be fine.

Although she is still in quite a lot of pain, and very sad she can't pick up Adam or Zoe, she is happy to be home and on her road to recovery.

As always, thanks to all for your support and well wishes. This is one of the last major hurdles to clear!

Love,

Jeff & Shannon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff and Shannon,
I literally stumbled onto your blog this afternoon. I can't believe what you've both been through. Your strength is remarkable and beyond admirable. While I'm sorry to hear about your struggles, I'm so pleased to read that you have 2 great children together. I don't think Steve and I have seen you since your wedding! I'm so happy to see that Shannon is on the mend and will continue to read periodically for updates.
Love, Ceinwyn (and Steve)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home